The seven teachings, also referred to as the Teachings of the Seven Grandfathers or the Seven Grandfathers, are a set of teachings that are an integral part of Ojibwe worldview and central to any return to culture and healing.
The seven teachings constitute a central theme to the Wolf’s Trail story. Each chapter begins with a listing of which of the seven teachings are imbedded in the chapter, and the story of the little boy and the Grandfathers who gave him the bundle of the teachings is one of the chapters of the book.
- Teachings of the Seven Grandfathers
- Gifts of the Seven Grandfathers (YouTube Video)
- Our 7 Ojibway Teachings (YouTube Video)
- The Gifts of the Seven Grandfathers
- Ojibwe Seven Teachings Star Map and Stories
- Sacred stories burn bright on Minnesotan’s Ojibwe star map
- Stellar Connections: Explorations in Cultural Astronomy (YouTube Video)